Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Words Must Be Understood By Their Meaning.

 Jack Thomas on April 13, 2021.

“Affirmative Action” needs to be renamed for what it is: racial discrimination against the native people of our country. One perceived act of such discrimination is being replaced with an actual act of discrimination in most cases.
I am not against immigration per se but when it involves numbers of those who are not only at odds with our way of life but are actually intending, and in many areas succeeding, to replace our culture with theirs then it has to be stopped. Affirmative action only increases the sense of entitlement of the recipients. Try behaving in similar manner in their countries and see what happens!
Colonisation in years past by western nations is no excuse; many civilised countries would likely still be living in the dark ages if it had not happened. Of course we should not ( and would not I hope) sanction colonisation today yet government is quite content to allow the effective colonisation of considerable areas of our country. Independence Daily.

Blogger: although I do not care for the rather aggressive tone of this piece - in essence, it is true.
'Equality of outcome' is a rather more insidious version - which allows 'reverse discrimination'.
In my own case, I had a promotion lined up which I had worked for - and deserved. Three days before the interview, a senior member of management sought me out and told me on the qt that, although I was the only interviewee worthy of the post - it would go to a woman for 'reasons of balance'.
From that day on, I always did my job to the highest of standards but never again volunteered for any unpaid extras.
The bitterness and resentment caused can be unimaginable. 
I have had friends in the Civil Service who have also been victimised in a similar manner.
As a Christian, I had to try extremely hard to curtail my negative feelings - but many would have not made that effort.
Pretending that fairness can come from unfairness is absurd.

Nurturing Faith.

  https://www.christiantoday.com/article/equipping.parents.to.nurture.their.childrens.faith/141641.htm Equipping parents to nurture their ch...