Saturday, October 29, 2022

I Might Suggest That A Faith Without Experience of God Is No Faith At All.

 Joy in the Christian life is all about perspective. True joy is not based on circumstances. The key to lasting contentment is found through a relationship with Jesus Christ. This is the divine perspective Paul wanted to communicate to the Philippians.

Christ is the ultimate example for believers. Through following his patterns of humility and sacrifice, we can find joy in all circumstances.
Christians can experience joy in suffering just as Christ suffered:
...he humbled himself in obedience to God and died a criminal's death on a cross. (Philippians 2:8, NLT)
Christians can experience joy in service:
But I will rejoice even if I lose my life, pouring it out like a liquid offering to God, just like your faithful service is an offering to God. And I want all of you to share that joy. Yes, you should rejoice, and I will share your joy. (Philippians 2:17-18, NLT)
Christians can experience joy in believing:
I no longer count on my own righteousness through obeying the law; rather, I become righteous through faith in Christ. (Philippians 3:9, NLT)
Christian can experience joy in giving:
I am generously supplied with the gifts you sent me with Epaphroditus. They are a sweet-smelling sacrifice that is acceptable and pleasing to God. And this same God who takes care of me will supply all your needs from his glorious riches, which have been given to us in Christ Jesus. (Philippians 4:18-19, NLT)  LR.

Nurturing Faith.

  https://www.christiantoday.com/article/equipping.parents.to.nurture.their.childrens.faith/141641.htm Equipping parents to nurture their ch...