Monday, May 29, 2023

Who Is This Phillip Schofield Individual?

As far as I can gather, he appears to be someone who sits on a sofa in front of a TV camera uttering inane remarks.

I have never personally seen him - although I do vaguely recognise the face. That may just be due to the amount of times he has been featured on recent news programmes immediately prior to me switching channels.

He also seems to have fallen out with some lady called Holly.

The good thing about all of this is that if this 'D list personality' is taking up to 50% of most news programmes - the world cannot be in quite as big a mess as I had previously thought.

The African Churches Are Putting Us To Shame.

Learning from the African Church's extraordinary success. Heather Tomlinson    21 April 2024 . (Photo: Getty/iStock) Why has faith in Af...