Monday, February 26, 2024

The Times.

I stopped buying the Times 40+ years ago when I realised it was not even trying to be right of centre.
I have recently looked through it in a sort of investigatory fashion - it has not improved. If anything the move to the left has been even more considerable than I had expected. 
True, there are a small handful of articles from names on the centre right - but these are little more than tokenism.
You can, of course, easily find bleating from the 'one nation Tories' who have killed off the centre right in their apology for a political party.
The last straw today was a sickeningly dreary article about 'going to my first orgy aged 48'.

I rarely look at this Daily Mirror for posh folks these days but shall be visiting its pages even less in the future. 

Nurturing Faith.

  https://www.christiantoday.com/article/equipping.parents.to.nurture.their.childrens.faith/141641.htm Equipping parents to nurture their ch...