Friday, April 26, 2024

Please Join Me In Praying A Curse Onto Cancer.

 The enemy has ended billions of lives in great pain by using his tool called cancer.

I am fed up. I have lost too many friends, relatives and colleagues to this dreadful condition.
I have recently been sickened when a number of children and young people have departed this earth in a most horrible way.
One major problem is that we have far too few Christians dedicating time to praying against this condition - whether in general terms or in specific cases.
Bring Jesus into the equation! He is stronger than the enemy. It is no coincidence that the incidence of cases has been increasing as Christian numbers in the West have been decreasing.
My horror is prompted when hearing of this morning's horrid death of a six year old little lad known to some good friends.
I am angry; filled to the brim with righteous anger!
Come on you Christian Church. Pray, pray and pray again!

Phew.