Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Get real!

Trade unionists threaten to 'black out' Cameron's keynote speech at the Conservative Conference.
However socially beneficial this might be, it is utterly wrong in a democracy and shows that leopards seldom change their spots.

I repeat to these activists and to the Labour Party - Just what is the matter with you? We are nearly broke as a nation! Something has to be done.
If at home you are £100k in debt - you cannot pretend life just goes on as normal.
Get real you lefties!

I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed. I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed.

Former archbishop George Carey backs assisted dying campaign after 'conversion'. EXCLUSIVE: Lord Carey said the Church of England, w...