Monday, September 13, 2010

SKY extortion.

I pay a large monthly amount to SKY TV for their sports channels, partly because I like boxing.
There has been hardly any British boxing on in some two months.
Next week, at last, there is a good bill of British title fights.
One small problem - the sharks at SKY, who so seldom supply me with British boxing, have decided to make this a SKY Box Office event.
In other words, I have to pay heavily AGAIN for this one programme.
Their sales tactics are beneath contempt.
Delicate placements where the sun don't shine spring to mind!

I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed. I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed.

Former archbishop George Carey backs assisted dying campaign after 'conversion'. EXCLUSIVE: Lord Carey said the Church of England, w...