Saturday, September 25, 2010

Lohan.

Lindsay Lohan has been denied bail and taken into custody after her court hearing for failing previously imposed drug tests.
I have no idea who this woman is but what I do know is that she seems to believe that she can do what the hell she likes - that the laws which apply to everybody else do not apply to her.

This must mean that whoever she is - she must presumably be either a member of the underclass or a celebrity. Dunno which!
The photo doesn't really help!

I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed. I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed.

Former archbishop George Carey backs assisted dying campaign after 'conversion'. EXCLUSIVE: Lord Carey said the Church of England, w...