Thursday, September 16, 2010

I wonder if they'll take my advice?

Okay. The time has come for the Catholic Church to drop its compulsion to celibacy for its clergy.
Humans are sexual beings. Nowhere in the Scriptures does it say that you must choose between God and marriage - not even in St Paul's rather cryptic comments about himself!

Sex abuse scandals would not be non existent - they never are - but take away sexual frustrations and you are removing a great many of the problems and unnecessary temptations.
The situation would improve immeasurably.

I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed. I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed.

Former archbishop George Carey backs assisted dying campaign after 'conversion'. EXCLUSIVE: Lord Carey said the Church of England, w...