Sunday, August 06, 2006

Prayerful Police




In days gone by, there would have been much delight that a senior Police Officer should refer to prayer as being a positive force in policing. Today - ribald, crude, politically correct mockery - across the media.
I say "Well done!" to the Christian Police Association in Lincolnshire.

A Police Officers Prayer:

Lord I ask you to be with me in a very special way, As I face the challenges that come my way each day. Please give to me compassion for the innocent I see, Help me to protect and serve those who depend on me.When duty calls to danger I will rely on you, To give me strength and courage and help me make it through. And when my shift is over, thankful I will be That you have been the unseen guest walking next to me.



LINK: http://www.yorkshiretoday.co.uk/ViewArticle2.aspx?SectionID=55&ArticleID=167023

Danger Alert.

The broken immigration system is now becoming dangerous. The Home Office already has some serious questions to answer – as does the Ministry...