Thursday, January 04, 2007

Dozens into hundreds then......

This Blog has now been running since May and since I found out how to put a counter on - [by asking number two son to do it for me ]- it is clear that there are dozens who regularly take a look every week to see what I'm up to.
I should like that to become hundreds by the time the Blog's birthday comes around.
If you find the site of any interest, others you know may feel the same. Please pass on the web address:
http://christianityisnotleftwing.blogspot.com/ to anybody who might broadly agree with the work I am doing here.
It may not be the best of ideas to pass this onto: the liberal left, the politically correct, do-gooders and liberal Christians - it will only annoy them.

Danger Alert.

The broken immigration system is now becoming dangerous. The Home Office already has some serious questions to answer – as does the Ministry...