Tuesday, March 09, 2010

What is the point?

"What is the point?" - "Why write a Blog?" - "What good can it possibly do?" - "Why spend so much time in its production?

The simple answer is that I have to: I cannot sit idly by and watch catastrophe unfold around me without making some attempt to stop the tide. Canute-like I may be but my conscience is clear.
The two things most under threat in this nation (world) are The Gospel Unto Salvation and Democracy.
I believe in both and both are threatened from the same source - the atheistic, politically correct left - liberal or otherwise.

I try to expose what they are doing to public scrutiny and interest; I encourage opposition to them; I try to supply valid arguments which decent people can learn and use themselves in the fray.

Regular readers can do their small part by advertising the Blog to those of similar inclination as themselves:

http://christianityisnotleftwing.blogspot.com/

There Is Certainly No Such 'Forgiveness Requirement' For A Court Judge.

Bishop in church stabbing forgives alleged attacker. Staff writer    19 April 2024. The attack was captured on video during the livestream. ...