Thursday, April 22, 2010

For all alcohol abusers - here is wisdom.

Proverbs 23:29 Who has woe? Who has sorrow? Who has strife? Who has complaints? Who has needless bruises? Who has bloodshot eyes?
30: Those who linger over wine, who go to sample bowls of mixed wine.
31: Do not gaze at wine when it is red, when it sparkles in the cup, when it goes down smoothly!
32: In the end it bites like a snake and poisons like a viper.
33: Your eyes will see strange sights and your mind imagine confusing things.
34: You will be like one sleeping on the high seas, lying on top of the rigging. “They hit me,” you will say, “but I’m not hurt! They beat me, but I don’t feel it! When will I wake up so I can find another drink?”
Remember. The Scriptures do not condemn alcohol but only its abuse.

Families Distraught For Ten Years+

  https://www.christiantoday.com/article/service.held.to.mark.10.years.since.kidnapping.of.chibok.schoolgirls/141630.htm Service held to mar...