Monday, November 22, 2010

Sinister poem by Karl Marx.

So a god has snatched from me my all
In the curse and rack of destiny.
All his worlds are gone beyond recall!
Nothing but revenge is left to me!

I shall build my throne high overhead,
Cold, tremendous shall its summit be.
For its bulwark - superstitious dread.
For its Marshall - blackest agony.

"Build my throne?" - Very diabolical! There are many reasons to believe that Marx was in fact a practising satanist.
And - it doesn't sound at all like disbelief in God, does it? - Rather, we can glean a pure hatred for God.

(Read the Richard Wurmbrand text: "Was Marx a Satanist?" - recommended.)

There Is Certainly No Such 'Forgiveness Requirement' For A Court Judge.

Bishop in church stabbing forgives alleged attacker. Staff writer    19 April 2024. The attack was captured on video during the livestream. ...