Saturday, July 30, 2011

EU Poison Infects Us All.

If  a neighbour four houses along  my street gets into debt by wild spending and all out profligacy and I have joined the local Neighbourhood Watch - should I be liable for his debts? - Sensible question?
Well, substitute Greece for the neighbour and the EU for The Neighbourhood Watch and there you have it!
When my vote to remain in the EU was stolen from me in 1975 by mendacious lowlifes such as Wilson - and especially Heath, somehow they all insisted that it really was a Neighbourhood Watch Scheme and not the poison which we had suspected it to be.
I have never trusted mainstream politicians since!

'After months of negotiations, eurozone leaders finally came to an agreement and approved a second €109bn bailout package for Greece. The loans will be provided by the eurozone bailout fund, the EFSF, and the IMF.' (AOL.)

Reform UK Have Done The Job.

In the local elections, Reform UK has inflicted inestimable damage onto the Tories. Well done guys! The Tories MUST learn that if they are n...