Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Sean Gabb Never Fails To Challenge.

http://libertarianalliance.wordpress.com/2011/12/06/more-thoughts-on-emma-west/
Although there are a number of matters written in this thought-provoking piece which may well be deemed 'controversial', almost all 'politically incorrect', I suspect that discerning readers will agree with more than they oppose.
It needs perhaps to be stated for those who only read this casually by skimming an eye across it, that I am certain Dr Gabb finds racism just as offensive as I do.
His point(s) run somewhat deeper and although there is seldom any true congruency in our views - he is one of the very few writers who makes me want to analyse my own logic and seek out flaws.

Christian Students.

Christian students talk self-censorship, death threats and why sharing faith is not optional. Carolina Luciano Burgos    08 April 2024. Youn...