Monday, February 27, 2012

Psalms 91 & 139.

It can't have been in any way miraculous - Polly Toynbee and her ilk would not allow for that possibility.
So. Let me explain a rather 'long odds coincidence' from the last few days.
At our prayer meeting at dawn last Thursday I was specifically given Psalm 91 for me by somebody there!
The other day, for the first time ever, I felt that God wanted me to include a full psalm on this Blog. That is why Psalm 139 was published.
I went to church yesterday and - with these two having been totally detached- guess what the service hinged on.
Yes. You got it. Psalms 91 & 139.
Tried to get a statistician to work out those 'long odds' and there were just too may variables. Gotta be astronomical, though!
Ever get the feeling that God is speaking to you?

Excellent! Hooray!

Sex is biological fact, NHS declares in landmark shift against gender ideology. Campaigners welcome change to constitution, which will ban t...