Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Adoptions.

If you ever wanted to take the side of social workers, you may soon lose that desire when you realise how they have long sabotaged, and continue to undermine, our adoption system.
The news that only 70 babies were adopted in this country last year is an outright abomination.
Fired by political agendas, they have dragged their feet as the government has tried - unsuccessfully it would seem - to overhaul a system which stinks.
The figure is only 10 more than the previous year.
Apparently, the boss at Barnardo's has intimated that as the system stands, most parents today would not be qualified to adopt their own children!
I speak as one with a vested interest as my wife was adopted to loving parents when a baby. I am angry to think that her parents would today, have been considered too old.
What is this? - Irony?
I am horrified. You wanna know why I LOATHE political correctness? - Here is one clue!

I spotted an Irish flag on the St Patrick's Day Parade...

 ... it stated that 'Ireland is full.' Interesting. I looked up the figures. They have roughly 212 people per square mile. England h...