Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Donald Trump - Oh, Dear!

Donald Trump said he's not sure if he's asked God for forgiveness, at the Family Leadership Summit in Ames, Iowa, on Saturday, which led some to question the sincerity of his alleged Christian faith.
Moderator Frank Luntz asked Trump on Saturday if he had ever sought God's forgiveness and Trump replied, "I'm not sure I have ever asked God's forgiveness. I don't bring God into that picture."
Trump clarified further about forgiveness in the church setting saying, "When I go to church and when I drink my little wine and have my little cracker, I guess that is a form of forgiveness. I do that as often as I can because I feel cleansed. I say let's go on and let's make it right," declared Trump. Read more at http://www.christianpost.com/news/donald-trumps-nonchalant-christianity-141834/#GoGCdBKQj2qBlrcH.99

Phew.