Tuesday, November 24, 2015

The General Election Result And The EU Referendum.

The rank cowardice of British voters in the last election will become the stuff of legend. SO many people who had told me that they fully intended to vote UKIP simply bottled out in the polling booth. They KNEW that UKIP was the real alternative; they wanted what UKIP was offering; they displayed moral cowardice.
Had UKIP taken even 20 or 30 seats - they would have been poised for power in 2020. We can all bleat that the vote should have resulted in 84 seats - but it didn't - apparently 'you can't beat the system!'
So. Now we have a dreadful government and only one thing that can be said in its favour - it is better than the horrific alternative offered by Corbyn.

If UK voters take 'the craven route' again in the referendum - they will be dooming us as a nation. (I apologise freely for my dastardly voting 'Yes' in 1975 - I hang down my head in shame.) The scaremongering is in full flow already from the over-funded europhile cause. DO NOT FALL FOR IT!

I spotted an Irish flag on the St Patrick's Day Parade...

 ... it stated that 'Ireland is full.' Interesting. I looked up the figures. They have roughly 212 people per square mile. England h...