Saturday, December 24, 2016

Cilla.

I was never what you would call a fan of Cilla Black but she was a phenomenon worthy of some note when I was entering my teens.
I decided to watch the three parter on her life, starring Sheridan Smith in the title role, and to be frank, she knocked my socks off! I still have yet to see the final episode but WOW!

Sheridan, a fine comedy actress from Scunthorpe, sang all of the songs, and if you ask me, is a better singer than Cilla ever was.
As Cilla turned from singer into heartwarming hostess of several major TV series - she won the nation's heart and we were close to going into national mourning after her untimely death in Spain 17 months ago.

There Is Certainly No Such 'Forgiveness Requirement' For A Court Judge.

Bishop in church stabbing forgives alleged attacker. Staff writer    19 April 2024. The attack was captured on video during the livestream. ...