Monday, September 25, 2017

Torrevieja Christian Fellowship.

I recently wandered into this fine expat congregation on Spain's Costa Blanca. It is a church which I have visited periodically when in Spain over the last fifteen years.
Both of the previous minsters I have encountered there have been excellent in their way.
I knew that Pastor Roy Davies had recently retired but was astonished to find that my and Mrs Blogger's arrival coincided with the induction of their new pastor.
Chris Knight and his wife have come out of the Anglican church in Warwickshire to join the AOG - although I do not know what the full significance of that might be.
Their dynamism and love for Christ was simply awesome. TCF seem to have chosen well!

Danger Alert.

The broken immigration system is now becoming dangerous. The Home Office already has some serious questions to answer – as does the Ministry...