Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Brexiteer Attitudes Are Hardening - Many Remainers Have Seen Through The Duplicity.

The electorate punishing the Tory Party will be fine by me but heaven help us if Labour, Lib Dems - or Heaven forfend - Greens make electoral progress.

 I despise the direction which Ukip has taken in recent months. I do not want the People's Party to move to the hard right. This is not what I am - but I could envisage situations in which they might still get my vote.

https://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/news/opinion/yp-letters-brexit-special-we-must-not-capitulate-to-eu-hierarchy-1-9449324 A MUST to read!

There Is Certainly No Such 'Forgiveness Requirement' For A Court Judge.

Bishop in church stabbing forgives alleged attacker. Staff writer    19 April 2024. The attack was captured on video during the livestream. ...