Sunday, February 24, 2019

Progressives? - Don't Make Me Laugh!

I recently saw the Morning Star front page.
Remembering that this a communist rag, it did not take more than seconds to make me angry.
How dare these people describe the marxism they offer as being 'progressive'.
Incidentally, their claim to fight austerity is most interesting.
Does it mean ever more borrowing and mortgaging the future of generations yet to come? Adding to our £1.7 trillion in debts?
Or is it the brilliant plan to squeeze entrepreneurs until they take their businesses to a low tax economy?
So then - the ordinary taxpayer must be impoverished to catch the shortfall.
These nincompoops are economic pygmies!
(Yes. I am sure that this final remark will get me accused of racism.)
SIGH!

I spotted an Irish flag on the St Patrick's Day Parade...

 ... it stated that 'Ireland is full.' Interesting. I looked up the figures. They have roughly 212 people per square mile. England h...