Sunday, December 29, 2019

Our Self-Imagined Elites Despise Love of Country.

Britain’s elites have not reacted well to Boris Johnson’s victory. Here are some of the responses to his triumph, all voiced by members of what we might reasonably call the Establishment: “The Arch-Mountebank has shown himself a supreme cad.” “Bloated with ego and over-feeding, punctuated by heroics and hot air; I can’t tell you how depressed I feel about it.” “It is incredible that a man in his position should make such gaffes.” “I am terrified of Boris, the only thing to be said is, he is preferable to Corbyn”.
Actually, I just played a little trick on you. That last quote should have read: “I am terrified of Winston, the only thing to be said is, he is preferable to L[loyd] G[eorge]”.  DT.

Reform UK Have Done The Job.

In the local elections, Reform UK has inflicted inestimable damage onto the Tories. Well done guys! The Tories MUST learn that if they are n...