Monday, December 30, 2019

The Most Neglected Commandment.

I have been meditating this over several weeks.
It strikes me that, pretty much, I tend to obey all the commandments - quite possibly more to the letter than to the spirit (and not always that much, TBH) - but there is one commandment which is observed by very few, including most genuine Christians.
I shall not tell you the commandment which is most neglected on the list by, what I am now personally convinced, will be the majority of my readership.
Instead, I invite you to pray into this situation so that God will reveal His truth to you.
(It suddenly struck me that there may be some to whom God would reveal a different answer to mine. Well. So be it.)

When I used to teach exam classes, my main motto to pupils was, ''Identify your weaknesses and turn them into strengths. It is more important to work on the weaker areas as there is much more room for large improvements to be made in your marks. If you concentrate on the strengths, the mark improvement will be much smaller."

I see no reason why we cannot spiritualise these processes.

Reform UK Have Done The Job.

In the local elections, Reform UK has inflicted inestimable damage onto the Tories. Well done guys! The Tories MUST learn that if they are n...