Sunday, May 24, 2020

China and Vietnam.

Nominally communist, both of these states are, in fact, wannabe capitalist in nature but unhappily - are both appalling oligarchies. I was shocked to find from our tour guide that Chinese are apparently required to pay for healthcare and education.
Me? How do know? 
Well. I've been to both. I've also seen the desire for people to receive 'the mighty dollar' in preference to their own currencies.
Marxism always self-corrupts! It always has and always will. It must. It is built on false premises. Moreover, it sets its face against God.

I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed. I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed.

Former archbishop George Carey backs assisted dying campaign after 'conversion'. EXCLUSIVE: Lord Carey said the Church of England, w...