Saturday, May 30, 2020

A Terrible Wrong Must Be Addressed.

Why speaking out against the killing of George Floyd is a pro-life issue.

Evangelicals are pro-life people and I strongly believe if nothing else, standing against anything which threatens the life of our brothers and sisters in Christ must also be treated as a pro-life issue.

https://www.christianpost.com/voices/why-speaking-out-against-the-killing-of-george-floyd-is-a-pro-life-issue.html

I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed. I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed.

Former archbishop George Carey backs assisted dying campaign after 'conversion'. EXCLUSIVE: Lord Carey said the Church of England, w...