Sunday, December 27, 2020

My Singaporean Friend Poses An Excellent Question.

 I’ve noticed the UK media have been slagging off Singapore in some quarters.  Just because we do not conform to the UK’s idea of democracy, does not mean that we are some sort of maniacal police state.  

Wonder how much the UK media covered the British boy who was cured of cancer over here in Singapore, after his parents had been told by the NHS that there was nothing more they could do for his cancer.  His parents never gave up and found out about a hospital in Singapore that could maybe help him.  So they came to the National University Hospital (NUH), which is the hospital that I use, and hey presto, they cured the kid.  The NUH is a world’s leading teaching and research hospital and I find them to be the best I have ever been to.  I’ve talked to a couple of people in the UK and they say they have never heard of the lad. 
 I know this is not a good advert for the NHS, but surely somewhere someone is reporting about this in the UK?

Reform UK Have Done The Job.

In the local elections, Reform UK has inflicted inestimable damage onto the Tories. Well done guys! The Tories MUST learn that if they are n...