Sunday, March 28, 2021

The EVIL That Is Cancel Culture.

 

LOUIS DE BERNIERES: All bow to the High Priests of cancel culture... who are so powerful I was warned NOT to write this article condemning them

PUBLISHED:  22:50, 26 March 2021 
Earlier this year, Sir Kazuo Ishiguro, one of our greatest writers, expressed anxiety that young authors were being forced into self-censorship out of fear of being trolled by the anonymous lynch mobs of the politically correct.
He said that he felt safe himself, because he was already well-established: ‘It may be an illusion, but I think I am protected.’
Ish may be more protected than I am by the fact that he is not white. I, too, am established and we are the same age but, for years now, I have felt that I have had to self-censor.
Louis De Bernieres writes that he feels he has had to self-censor as part of 'cancel culture'
Louis De Bernieres writes that he feels he has had to self-censor as part of 'cancel culture' 
This is mainly out of consideration for my editors, who display mild panic at every sign of political incorrectness. Mail.

Nurturing Faith.

  https://www.christiantoday.com/article/equipping.parents.to.nurture.their.childrens.faith/141641.htm Equipping parents to nurture their ch...