Friday, December 24, 2021

Being A Faithful Christian.

You know, if Christianity were just about believing something you have seen or been told or read - I do not think that I could have continued living the life.

I would have still taken that step to faith at Easter 1973 but I could not have done what some friends have done - believed and, pretty much, nothing more.

Without the actual reality of faith, answered prayer, experiencing the presence of God and, furthermore, sharing the experiences of close Christian friends - where would I have been today?

You say you are a Christian - don't just believe it but LIVE THE LIFE as God has set it out for you.

Nurturing Faith.

  https://www.christiantoday.com/article/equipping.parents.to.nurture.their.childrens.faith/141641.htm Equipping parents to nurture their ch...