Monday, December 27, 2021

Yaxley-Lennon.

 The Sun has recently published a list of the world's Top 20 most dangerous extremists.

Our very own Tommy Robinson limps onto the list in 20th place.
Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon - to give him his real name - is a right-wing political figure who is afraid of the spread of radical Islam - a fear held by countless UK individuals who are not considered  to be of the hard right.
'Robinson' is certainly not the kind of person I would want in my neighbourhood - I have seen his rather varied list of criminal convictions and I know, without meeting him, that I am not a fan.
What perturbs me is that he is appended to a list of killers, murderers and ultra dangerous extremists. As far as I can tell, the man is a thundering nuisance and somebody I would like to see disappear away into anonymity but I can find zero urging to: treason, bomb-planting, assassination and destruction of the democratic process.

So how did he make the list, I must ask? - Are there not tens of thousands of  murderous Jihadis lurking in the UK at the present time? Are there not extreme leftists, in hordes, who do indeed possess an agenda of death and destruction?

An objectionable yob he might well be but this list has added his name simply because we have an incredible dearth of truly dangerous rightists in the UK. I am guessing that his name has been added oh-so naively 'for the sake of balance'.

Nurturing Faith.

  https://www.christiantoday.com/article/equipping.parents.to.nurture.their.childrens.faith/141641.htm Equipping parents to nurture their ch...