Tuesday, November 22, 2022

Nigel.

Nigel Farage
 

Nigel Farage said he was unconvinced by Tory denials they were seeking a closer relationship with the EU CREDIT: Eddie Mulholland for The Telegraph
Nigel Farage has hinted at a return to frontline politics to "crush" what he described as a Tory plot to "betray Brexit". ... DT.
Blogger: I did not especially want Nigel Farage as PM in those distant days when I knew him slightly. 
A terrific speaker - the best of my lifetime. Politically sound; not too many gaffes. Nonetheless, many in UKIP saw him as divisive in his personal contacts with other leading UKIP politicians.
I was wrong to make too much of the negatives. We are a nation without any leadership whatsoever. Under such circumstances, what else can we do but hope for someone with a vision and who is that rarity - a conviction politician?
If he were to go into partnership with Richard Tice - I would have to give them the benefit of my vote!

The African Churches Are Putting Us To Shame.

Learning from the African Church's extraordinary success. Heather Tomlinson    21 April 2024 . (Photo: Getty/iStock) Why has faith in Af...