Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Revolting.

.

NADINE DORRIES: The moment I saw an aborted foetus gasping for breath scarred me for life.























When I was a young nurse of 18, I experienced something that changed me profoundly. My months on the gynaecological ward had been the happiest and most rewarding of my short career - until one day, when I was asked to help during the termination of a pregnancy at 27 weeks. Back then, the legal limit for abortion was 28 weeks. This was reduced to 24 in 1990. The expectant mother, who was only 16, had been injected with the hormone prostaglandin. Several excruciating hours later, the foetus - a little boy - was delivered.


Blogger: this blogger knows a lady, who as a nurse, mistakenly walked into a hospital room where aborted foetuses had been abandoned prior to incineration. At least one was breathing!

The African Churches Are Putting Us To Shame.

Learning from the African Church's extraordinary success. Heather Tomlinson    21 April 2024 . (Photo: Getty/iStock) Why has faith in Af...