Thursday, March 28, 2024

Where To Listen To Melanie.

My speaking engagements this summer.                                                      I'll be crossing the pond once again

At this fateful moment for the Jewish people and the west, there are clearly urgent issues to discuss.

I have been invited to speak to some communities in the United States during the first week in August. Once events such as these are publicised, I am often asked to address other audiences. By then, it is usually too late to make travel arrangements.

If you would like me to address your community or organisation, please reply to this email as soon as possible. Because of the costs involved, which may include national or international flights and other expenses, I can only consider invitations from substantial organisations.

Those unfamiliar with my style of public presentation can watch examples of my TV appearances here and here, and a conference address here .

I look forward to seeing you!

The African Churches Are Putting Us To Shame.

Learning from the African Church's extraordinary success. Heather Tomlinson    21 April 2024 . (Photo: Getty/iStock) Why has faith in Af...