Monday, July 17, 2006

Who we cannot vote for.


Pro multifaith/multiculturalism, I could never vote Lib Dem. Pro multifaith/multiculturalism, I could never vote Labour. Both of these parties are happy to support the downgrading of Christianity and have too many members who actively encourage this. [See posting: Multi-faith evil, 3rd June]
Who knows what the Conservatives believe these days? There may still be a remnant of Christian faith in some isolated quarters. [See Blog: June 11th] The Greens mirror Labour and Lib Dem. An article I read some years ago made the point, quite successfully, that multitudes of former marxists found a home in the Green Party across Europe.
I must, at this time point out that liberal, compromising Christians all too often feel quite at home in these pathetic groupings.
I could never vote for extremes - so there go BNP and Respect, then. UKIP has many evangelicals although there is an anti Christianity strand in the party too and in fairness, they will (ironically enough) take many more EU Parliament seats but they will not be forming our next government at Westminster.

LINK: http://www.liberalvalues.org.nz/index.php?action=view_article&article_id=102 Worth a look but nowhere near as good as the original article which I cannot lay my hands on.

Shame On You, Daily Mail, For This Immoral Jibber Jabber From A ... Well. I'd Better Not Say It!

  https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-13300045/JANA-HOCKING-five-reasons-youre-not-getting-laid-dates-Im-guilty-two.html