Thursday, May 19, 2011

The Office For National Statistics.

'The number of people from minority backgrounds who live in England and Wales went up by 2.5million in eight years, figures revealed yesterday.

Estimates said that 1.75million of the rise came about because of immigration, while 734,000 was the result of rising birthrates.
The increases meant the minority population increased by 37 per cent between 2001 and 2009.'
I reckon these figures would have driven my old Dad to distraction. He was in a total fury when figures hit 60,000 immigrants per year under Margaret Thatcher!
AND, for all those seeking to flay me alive for daring to address this issue - I must reiterate that this is emphatically not some form of concealed racism. My views are representative of the majority as shown by poll after poll. My complaints are based on pure pragmatism in these heavily overcrowded islands.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1388472/UK-immigration-boosted-population-1-75m-8-years.html#ixzz1MlqWFsta

Excellent! Hooray!

Sex is biological fact, NHS declares in landmark shift against gender ideology. Campaigners welcome change to constitution, which will ban t...