Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Sources: Christian and otherwise.

Where does my information come from?

I use a variety of sources including personal observation and tips from MITK.
I check The Yorks Post, Telegraph and Mail daily and The Guardian regularly. Release Int. and OpenDoors, Creation Research and AIG are reliable sources and any Christian newspaper online may also be referenced.
EU Observer and Open Europe are frequent sources too.
In addition to these, there are a number of sites I visit occasionally and if anything fits the bill then ....
PS. The photo does not apply to me - even if it does to MITK who works towards accuracy rather than 'creativity'.

Excellent! Hooray!

Sex is biological fact, NHS declares in landmark shift against gender ideology. Campaigners welcome change to constitution, which will ban t...