Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Where I stand politically.

For the benefit of new readers who have not yet fully worked out my political stance - here is a clue - or three.
Although I am right of centre, that is not the main point. I am mainly defined by what I am not which makes me anti-leftwing. I am hard pressed to find a single major item over the last 50 years where the left has done anything leftie which has helped our nation.
I am further defined by what I am not when I state that I have no love of the conservative party which is in hock to the wealthy and the liberal elite.
It is sometimes just possible to detect on this Blog that I am not exactly the world's greatest fan of political correctness, cults, junk science, new age and liberal christianity.
The hard right - BNP et al - appall me as I just do not understand racism -  which in any case, I prefer to see as 'tribalism'.
I do not care for those do-gooders who are guaranteed to make any situation worse and my hatreds are reserved for the European Union.
I like people to 'talk straight' and support 'people power'  - true, limitless democracy.
PS. I vote UKIP and in the USA would almost certainly support The Tea Party.
PPS. I try hard, and not always successfully, to live by Gospel precepts!

Excellent! Hooray!

Sex is biological fact, NHS declares in landmark shift against gender ideology. Campaigners welcome change to constitution, which will ban t...