Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Griffin Ousted From BNP Leadership.


The BNP - once thought of moribund - is now akin to a Monty Python ex-parrot. Griffin, the former MEP and recent bankrupt has gone. He has been replaced with Adam Walker a teacher who, according to the Mail, has been 'banned for life'.
I seriously doubt that Walker will be able to restore the party's fortunes.
Naturally, no former members of this odious group are permitted to join UKIP - but many have turned up like bad pennies in the English Democrats so MITK tells me. Labour, as far as I am aware is still prepared to take on board former members of the BNP as they have done so readily in the past and the tories record in this area is far from squeaky clean.

I spotted an Irish flag on the St Patrick's Day Parade...

 ... it stated that 'Ireland is full.' Interesting. I looked up the figures. They have roughly 212 people per square mile. England h...