Thursday, July 31, 2014

Kelsey Grammar - A Perfect Response Which Would Shame Many Christians.

The actor testified against 57-year-old Freddie Glenn who raped and killed his sister Karen in 1975 after kidnapping her job outside a Red Lobster where she worked in Colorado Springs
The actor testified against 57-year-old Freddie Glenn who raped and killed his sister Karen in 1975 after kidnapping her job outside a Red Lobster where she worked in Colorado Springs. 'I accept that you live with remorse, but I live with tragedy every day,' the Cheers star said via satellite at a Colorado parole hearing. 'I accept your apology. I forgive you. However, I cannot give your release my endorsement.' Mail.

I spotted an Irish flag on the St Patrick's Day Parade...

 ... it stated that 'Ireland is full.' Interesting. I looked up the figures. They have roughly 212 people per square mile. England h...