Friday, February 27, 2015

Beware!

Many accounts of UKIP members have been hacked and filled with vile material. New Twitter and Facebook accounts have been created in the names of UKIP politicians and filled with vile material. (Stuart Agnew, the sweet and charming UKIP MEP is one such victim.)
Heavy prison sentences should be placed on the perpetrators of this abhorent, anti-democratic practice - which I suppose brings us to BBC2 and Channel 4.

I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed. I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed.

Former archbishop George Carey backs assisted dying campaign after 'conversion'. EXCLUSIVE: Lord Carey said the Church of England, w...