Thursday, February 26, 2015

Thrillers - Either Written, Filmed or Televised.

If the blurb about a thriller contains the words: glitzy, private yacht, luxurious, millionaire, billionaire, luxury lifestyle, mansion, private helicopter/jet, celebrity, famous sportsman, star et al - it does not even register on my radar and I tend to give it a miss. Concentrating on the rich and famous is not only tedious in the extreme but a poor substitute for intelligent writing.

I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed. I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed.

Former archbishop George Carey backs assisted dying campaign after 'conversion'. EXCLUSIVE: Lord Carey said the Church of England, w...