Saturday, February 21, 2015

Nigel's Guilty Secret.



The Huffington Post UK appreciates that saying this is a bit like the boy who cried wolf, but you won't believe how Nigel Farage used to vote. You really won't.

When The Mail On Sunday asked him what his "biggest secret" was, Farage replied: "I voted Green in 1989 in the European elections."
May I suggest that all other Green voters should switch to UKIP as well? But more to the point is that Nigel once voted for an extreme party - but as it was of the left - no disgust. It is like all the marxists who are now 'respectable Labour members'. Yet if someone had rejected the BNP - that is apparently beyond the pale! I would want to see ALL former extremists banned - or none. It is the only equitable approach!
PS. If you really believe that the Greens are cuddly - read their manifesto slowly and carefully with your thinking cap on. The Green Manifesto is terrifying.

I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed. I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed.

Former archbishop George Carey backs assisted dying campaign after 'conversion'. EXCLUSIVE: Lord Carey said the Church of England, w...