Sunday, February 05, 2017

Labour - Again Their Troll Supporters Resort To Vilest of Dirty Tricks To Try To Undermine Paul.

'Paul Nuttall not present at Hillsborough disaster'. ???
Mr Nuttall said the allegations were part of a dirty tricks campaign by a party that had “run out of ideas.”
However he saved his most harsh criticism for the “sick individuals” who had begun circulating rumours that he had lied about being present during the worst disaster in British sporting history when 96 fans were killed and 766 were injured.
“I was at Hillsborough with my two uncles and my dad and I was in the Leppings Lane end,” he said.

Gesture Eggs, Huh? - I Can't Boycott Cadbury For This. I Am Already Boycotting Them Over Their Iniquitous Pricing and Shrinkflation.

Cadbury faces criticism for 'gesture eggs' this Easter. Duncan Williams    28 March 2024. (Photo: Cadbury) The British confectionery...