Saturday, August 19, 2017

Bowie Biography.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4800164/David-Bowie-slept-13-year-olds-engaged-orgies.html
Isn't it amazing just how many celebrities fervently believe that their fame excuses them from even the pretence of fundamental decency? (Indeed, so many would not even admit to the existence of the concept.)
Now, I am a sinful man - I do not deny this. I do try not to be. When I fail - I am cleansed by blood shed on the cross. 
In which of the two states described here would you rather be when you come to meet God face to face?

Gesture Eggs, Huh? - I Can't Boycott Cadbury For This. I Am Already Boycotting Them Over Their Iniquitous Pricing and Shrinkflation.

Cadbury faces criticism for 'gesture eggs' this Easter. Duncan Williams    28 March 2024. (Photo: Cadbury) The British confectionery...