Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Pentagon.

I had two jobs for Pentagon to do on my car which they insisted would be done in a single day.
In the end this took nearly three months allowing for administrative incompetence, inefficiency sorting out a mechanical problem, knock on effects from the work done etc. I lost count of the times I had to keep returning my vehicle.
The final straw was when I was due for a test drive. I arrived early and having been told that my available time would be short.
NOBODY CAME; NO APOLOGY AFTER I HAD LEFT and when I complained - a business manager with the kind of lame apology that forces you choose to never deal with their firm ever again.
I would have to be very desperate indeed!)

Gesture Eggs, Huh? - I Can't Boycott Cadbury For This. I Am Already Boycotting Them Over Their Iniquitous Pricing and Shrinkflation.

Cadbury faces criticism for 'gesture eggs' this Easter. Duncan Williams    28 March 2024. (Photo: Cadbury) The British confectionery...