Sunday, October 28, 2018

Helicopter Crash.

Suddenly. Out of the blue. Catastrophe at Leicester City's Car Park E.
It is astonishing, that after nearly 11 hours, there has still not been any direct report of casualties or fatalities. Without news information at the time of writing, and after explosions following the crash, it seems that the very worst must be feared
Our prayers go out to the families and for any possible survivors.
For any who may have perished, our prayers will avail little. They are now having to answer to God for their lives and attitude to His Son.

I suppose we can perhaps pray, in a desperate kind of retrospective way, that every one on that aircraft had encountered the Lord and Saviour before this disaster.

Tragedies such as this one and the synagogue butchery I have seen reported from the US, leave me feeling as though I have ice in my veins. This is the reason believers try to bring God's Word to all we know. "We are not promised tomorrow."

I spotted an Irish flag on the St Patrick's Day Parade...

 ... it stated that 'Ireland is full.' Interesting. I looked up the figures. They have roughly 212 people per square mile. England h...