Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Tortured For Christ: The Chilling But Uplifting Story Of Pastor Wurmbrand.

Last night, Mrs Blogger and I watched the harrowing film, Tortured For Christ which features the story of the Rumanian Lutheran pastor, Richard Wurmbrand.
Richard's love for the evil communists who tortured him over a period of 14 years remained unquenched. 
His hatred for the communist system knew no bounds, however.


When eventually ransomed from his captors, he became a truly great speaker and writer.
I never met him but one of the leadership in my Church got to know him and was profoundly impressed.
TODAY ONLY - YOU CAN WATCH THIS MIGHTY FILM TOTALLY FREE! FOLLOW THE LINK:
https://faithlifetv.com/tortured-for-christ.

I spotted an Irish flag on the St Patrick's Day Parade...

 ... it stated that 'Ireland is full.' Interesting. I looked up the figures. They have roughly 212 people per square mile. England h...