Thursday, October 18, 2018

The Daily Mail And Its Never-Ending Sucking Up To The House of Windsor.

I am utterly fed up with the sycophantic mores of the Daily Mail.
It does not matter how far along the line to the throne any minor royal may be - but you will inevitably see them featured in a newspaper that gets worse every time I read it.
I speak as one who is perfectly happy to have a Royal Family; a Royal Head of State; Charles as our heir - even though I would prefer William to follow his grandmother to the throne; the Civil List - which I understand actually works out cheaper than running Germany's non-royal Head of State - all of the above.
But, please correct me if I'm wrong, isn't the Mail supposed to be a newspaper and not the creator of some elevated soap opera?

I spotted an Irish flag on the St Patrick's Day Parade...

 ... it stated that 'Ireland is full.' Interesting. I looked up the figures. They have roughly 212 people per square mile. England h...